Many times you want to add a photo of an incident on your job or maybe add instructions or a sketch to the dispatch for more clarification. This can be done in the edit screen of a dispatch.
- Open a dispatch event you want to add the file or photo
- Click on the attach button on the screen (1)
- Choose the file or photo you want to add (2)
- Select upload file (3)
- Add the name of the file or photo (4)
- Select save to upload file or photo (5)
- You will see the file or photo attached to the dispatch.
- You can also attach a video if you wish but be aware that a single file size can be no larger than 20MB.
- Some teams will add a link instead of where the video is stored on a local drive.
- You will see a paper clip below the dispatch number in the machine history and main dispatch screens noting a file or photo has been attached inside the dispatch.
- One last note is that if you're using a tablet or smartphone, you can select the attachment button (1 above) then select file to upload and then select 'Take Photo or Video" and it will automatically insert this into the dispatch. Super easy to do!