Calling all Site L2L Admins! Great news!
As you know, we really appreciate your input and feedback. Many of you have told us that you wish there was a way that you, as Administrators in L2L, could check documents back in when they have been checked out by users who were later inactivated.
Previously, you had to contact L2L Support for assistance in these situations. And we are always more than happy to help! Until now, when an account has been inactivated in L2L, any documents checked out by that person have remained checked out.
Hold the phone!
Now you as Admin level account holder in L2L, can check these documents back in!
- Here's what you'll see going forward:
- Once an account has been inactivated, any documents that have been Checked-Out will automatically be checked back in
- Document Center Admins will be able to check in documents that are currently checked out
- This applies to both Inactive and Active accounts
Please Note: As of the time of this release, any documents that were previously checked out by now inactivated user accounts will not be automatically checked back in.
- If you have current instances of documents that had been checked out, and that person is no longer active, Admins will have to check those docs in.
But, and this is important, from this point forward, when an account is inactivated, any checked out document is automatically checked back in.