Using the Order Routing Templates, you can now see a build being created across multiple lines directly from the Operator Portal.
This feature can only be enabled by L2L Support. Once enabled, follow the setup instructions below:
1. Under production, click on Order Routing Templates and Add New.
2. Open newly created Order Routing Template and Add Build Sequences.
- If you have a designated order the build needs to occur in, use the 'Sequences that must be Completed'. This will set dependencies. Sequences that must be started = These Sequences must be started before the current Sequence can begin.
- Fixed Quantity = the order will always use the set amount.
- Multiple of Order Quantity = If you choose a multiplier, the amount on the Product Order will be multiplied by that amount. For example, if you select a multiplier of 2 and the product order quantity is 100, the build sequence will be for 200. Furthermore, if you select a multiplier of 2, have 2 lines that can build, and an order quantity of 100, the build sequences will be 100 for each line. You can use increments of .5 as well.
- Split Sequences by the number of lines that can build = If you've designated two lines that can build this sequence and check split by sequences, once the order is created, it will create a sequence for each line that can build. This feature will also split the order quantity between the two lines.
4. Create a Product Order at the bottom of the screen and Save.
Once the order is started on the Operator Portal, it'll appear as such:
If you want to see the entirety of the order as to where it is at in the process, you can click on the 'Multi-line' button on the Current Order and it will bring up a new screen with the information.
Note: If using Fixed Quantity - Split Sequences & Card Size become disabled. If you need to split a fixed quantity build sequence, create two.