Product Order Group Templates represent the groupings of products that will typically be built concurrently via Product Order Groups. In a molding operation, for example, a Product Order Group Template would represent a mold and detail which products the mold could create at one time.
The Product Order Group Templates list view shows all Templates. At the top in the grey toolbar are the Add New button, Export, and Filters.
- The Export option allows a list of order group templates to be generated as a CSV or XLS file
- The Filter allows the Product Order Group Template list to be narrowed down by line, product, or whether the template is Active or Inactive
To create a new Product Order Group Template, select "Add New":
- Choose a Name
- Select the Lines
- Enter the Max Asset/Item Cycle Time, the interval at which a set of products in the group are produced according to their ratio by the asset
- A new Product table should appear to add products to the group
- Use the Add button in the upper right to choose from products that can be built on the line(s) and the ratio (number of cavities) that will produce the product within the template
This template can now be used to create a Product Order Group by clicking "Create Product Order Group"; this will bring over the products, planned ratios, lines, and asset/item cycle time from the template. The Product Order Group name and scheduled and due dates will need to be added, as well as the product order names and quantities.