Training records of each individual are found in the User Skills section. Here you can see the following for each person.
1. User: Name of the person who was trained
2. Skill: The name of the skill (the training subject). Also from here, you can click the link.
3. Skill Revision Level: What revision of the skill was the person trained too.
4. Level: What skill level are they trained too.
5. Category: The grouping of the skill type
6. Trainer: who trained the person
7. Trained on: This is the date the person was trained
8. Last Used: This is the date the last time the person checked into a line with this skill associated with it.
9. Acknowledge: This is the electronic signature to show if the person agreed to or disagreed with the training.
10. Active: the status of the person who was trained to the skill. False indicates the user no longer needs to know the skill.
Note: Use the filters at the top of the page to narrow your search. (see below)