Once you have built and deployed an app using L2L Studio, you can add a link to your app inside of L2L Dispatch. This makes your apps super easy to find so your front line workers can save precious time. Here's how.
Add a Link
- Open the Studio Apps setting screen. This can be found here: Setup → System Setup → L2L Studio Apps
- If you don't see the Studio Apps link, contact your L2L Account rep.
- Click the Add New button
- Enter the following:
- App Name - This will be used to build the menu
- URL - This is a link to your live Bubble App. This can be found in your Bubble Editor under Settings → Domain / email, or, if the app has not been deployed, by clicking the "Run" button for the app on the Apps List.
- Ensure the Show in Menu and Active checkboxes are checked
- Click Save to add the new L2L Studio app.
The link will now show in the L2L Studio menu.