If you've submitted a ticket inquiring about an updated import template, you've probably been brought to this article. We've provided View Only access to all of our templates below. Choose the Template you need and download to excel to send back to us for import.
- Action Code Load
- Area Load
- Bill of Materials Machines
- Checklist Load (Customer can import using the Checklist Import Feature)
- Component Codes
- Dispatch Load
- Event Schedule Load
- Line Cycle Time Load
- Line Load
- Machine Load
- Products Load
- Product Orders (Customer can Load)
- Reason Code Load
- Scrap Category Load
- Skills Load
- Spares Full Sync
- Tooling Load
- User Skills
- User/Resource Load
- Work Order Load
Don't know how to Download a Google Doc to Excel - Watch this quick video or follow these instructions:
1. Click on the like to the template you need.
2. Select File in the upper left corner, followed by 'Download'.
3. You'll see a list of format options, select 'Microsoft Excel XLS'
4. The Excel version will be in your Downloads folder or at the bottom of your screen to open.
5. Fill out the template and return to us at L2L for import.