If you've submitted a ticket inquiring about an updated import template, you've probably been brought to this article. We've provided View Only access to all of our templates below. Choose the Template you need and download it to Excel to send back to us for import. Instructions on how to download are as follows:
1. Click on the like to the template you need.
2. Select File in the upper left corner, followed by 'Download'.
3. You'll see a list of format options, select 'Microsoft Excel XLS'
4. The Excel version will be in your Downloads folder or at the bottom of your screen to open.
5. Fill out the template and return to us at L2L for import.
- Action Code Load
- Area Load
- Bill of Materials Machines - (In order to import BOM, there is a site setting that has to be enabled)
- Checklist Load - Customers can import using the Checklist Import Feature and the template provided to them there.
- Checklist Load for Multiple (L2L Support ONLY) Use this template for multiple checklists to be turned into L2L Support for import.
- Component Codes
- Cost Centers
- Dispatch Load
- Dispatch Type Load
- Event Schedule Load
- Line Cycle Time Load
- Line Load
- Full Data (Area-Line-Machine) Load
- Products Load
- Product Orders (Customer can Load)
- Reason Code Load
- Defect Types Load
- Skills Load
- Spares Full Sync (Customer can Load)
- Tooling Load
- User Skills
- User/Resource Load
- Work Order Load