Customers have integrated L2L CloudDISPATCH to a wide variety of ERP systems. Your ERP system is the brain or your manufacturing business. We have deep experience with the various integration needs when it comes to ERP. That being said, ERP integrations tend to be as unique as companies have specific build rules, workflows, and processes that govern financial data. We're happy to help guide you through the process to help ensure your ERP gets the data it needs. Below is a list of general use cases that we have encountered.
General Use Cases:
- Spares / Inventory Management
- Asset Management
- Master Data Management
- Allocation of Labor & Spares Costs from Shop Floor Activities
- Production Orders and Status
Common ERP Platforms:
The following is a list of ERP systems we commonly integrate with. We’ve never met an ERP we couldn’t integrate with, but if you don’t see yours on this list, then give us a call.
- SAP (Integrating with SAP)
- QAD (Integrating with QAD)
- Oracle JD Edwards (Integrating with Oracle JD Edwards)
- Infor (Integrating with Infor)
- Aptean Made2Manage (Integrating with Aptean Made2Manage)