From this one screen, you can manage settings for visual indicators to appear within the Machine and/or Total Time columns of the Main Dispatch Screen to indicate a dispatch meeting dispatch occurrence and/or time open thresholds.
- Go to the ‘Setup’ menu and click ‘Edit Dispatch Tag Thresholds’
- Select the area to apply thresholds to from the drop down list or select Set All Areas
- Dispatch Occurrences Thresholds
- Enter Time Frame (in hours) - specify the window of time system will monitor recurrences of dispatches (example: 24 with track number of breakdowns in 24 hour period of time and trigger colors according to settings)
- Enter up to four Occurrence settings and select colors, check white font box to set font to white on dark backgrounds
- Dispatch Time Open Thresholds
- Enter up to four Downtime limits and select colors, check white font box to set font to white on dark backgrounds
Please sign in to leave a comment.