The Machine Summary Report is an extension to the Dispatch Summary Report. To get to the Machine Summary Report, click on a line in the Dispatch Summary Report. All of the form fields from the Dispatch Summary Report will be used in the Machine Summary Report, except the "Include Pitch Data" filter and "Exclude Work Cell Not Associated With Resource Shift" filter.
- Machine: All Machines on the Line selected in the Dispatch Summary Report.
- Shifts: Number of Shifts during the Date Range based on shifts assigned in line setup.
- Available Time: Available time based off of Resource Shifts.
- Dispatches: Count of dispatches that were open during the time frame for each machine.
- New: Number of Dispatches that were created during the time frame
- Closed: Number of Dispatches that were closed during the time frame
- Significant: Number of Dispatches that were open during the time frame on Significant machines.
- Total Time: Time for all Dispatches open during the time frame.
- Est. Production Down Time: Estimated Production Down Time. Total time that a line was down when it was scheduled. Does not count downtime when a resource shift is not scheduled.
- Time To Repair: Total time to complete all Dispatches during the time frame. The TTR Clock starts when a Dispatch is launched, and stops when a Dispatch is completed.
- Man Hours: Total time all resources spent "dispatched" to Dispatches for the machine. Can not be less than Time to Repair.
- Wait Time: Total time waiting for a resource to begin working on Dispatches.
- Idle Time: Total time resources were not working on a machine during a dispatch.
- % of OA: