If you have forgotten your password or have been locked out of L2L, the following tips should help get you back into the system.
- In order to provide the highest possible security for you and your data, L2L Support do not reset individual passwords remotely as we have no way to verify your identity. Please contact your local L2L site administrator for assistance.
- If you enter your password or username incorrectly three times, you will be locked out of the system temporarily.
- Typically you can try logging in with your current password after waiting for 5 minutes after you are locked out.
- Some sites may have longer wait times as required by company policy.
- Passwords are case sensitive. Usernames may be case sensitive depending on your site's configuration.
Please sign in to leave a comment.