If you have forgotten your password or have become locked out of L2L, the following tips should help get you back into the system.
- In order to provide the highest possible security for you and your data, L2L representatives will not reset individual passwords. Please contact your local site administrator for assistance.
- If you enter your password or username incorrectly three times, you will be locked out of the system temporarily.
- Typically you can try logging in with your current password after waiting for 5 minutes after you are locked out.
- Some sites may have longer wait times as required by company policy.
- Passwords are case sensitive. Usernames may be case sensitive depending on your site's configuration.
- If you are still using a generic go-live password we recommend that you change your password promptly.
- To change your password follow instructions in the support video below.