If you have forgotten your password or have been locked out of L2L, the following tips should help get you back into the system.
- In order to provide the highest possible security for you and your data, L2L Support do not reset individual passwords remotely as we have no way to verify your identity. Please contact your local L2L site administrator for assistance.
- If you enter your password or username incorrectly three times, you will be locked out of the system temporarily.
- Typically you can try logging in with your current password after waiting for 5 minutes after you are locked out.
- Some sites may have longer wait times as required by company policy.
- Passwords are case sensitive. Usernames may be case sensitive depending on your site's configuration.
If you have tried this and have not received the email, here are a couple of troubleshooting tips:
- Ask your team or site L2L Admin to assist in resetting your password.
- If no L2L Admins are available to assist you, check your spam or junk folders to make sure the system generated email wasn't misdirected.
- For L2L Admins: verify that the email address associated with the user's L2L account matches exactly the email address protocol established by your company or local site.
- i.e., FirstName.LastName@ourCompanyName.com
- At the bottom of each account profile is a radial button entitled, "Send Test Notification". This will confirm that their email address can successfully receive incoming email from L2L.
- For L2L Admins: verify that the username being entered by the person trying to reset their password matches exactly the username associated with their L2L account.
- If items 3 & 4 appear to be correct, insert your email address temporarily into the associate's account profile, for testing purposes.
- You can then use the "Send Test Notification" to your email address as a test.
- If the email is received successfully, then you know there is a different issue.
- Don't forget to remove your email address and edit the user profile page to reflect the associate's email address.
- If the email does not transmit successfully to either email address, please contact one of the following:
- Your local IT department if your company uses SSO (Single Sign On) as L2L Support is not able to reset passwords for SSO users.
- Contact L2L Support and we will diagnose the issue. Be sure to copy your supervisor and Site L2L Admin. Otherwise, we will be unable to proceed without that authorization.