L2L Mobile is the easiest way to use Leading2Lean CloudDISPATCH on your mobile device. It helps you stay connected real-time to your CloudDISPATCH data.
- Receive real-time notifications over WiFi or a cellular data connection. You no longer need to rely on cellular SMS infrastructure.
- View an up-to-date list of Dispatch Notifications. Follow-up notifications for a Dispatch are rolled into a single notification. The L2L Mobile app is currently available for iOS devices and Android devices.
iOS: Install from the iOS App Store or iTunes. You can also just search for "L2L Mobile" in the App Store.
Android: Install from the Google Play Store on your device. You can also search for "L2L Mobile" in the Google Play store. If you do not have access to the Google Play Store you can install the L2L Mobile App from the Amazon App Store in your country.
If you are unable to install the L2L Mobile app from an App Store in your region you can install it manually. Note: Amazon.cn is currently not accepting any new app submissions, so you will need to install the app manually.
- Enable installation of apps from other sources
This setting is found in Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Sources. This setting must be enabled to allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store.
- Download the L2L Mobile APK to the mobile device.
- Open the downloaded file, and follow the prompts to install.
We recommend that you always keep your devices up-to-date with the latest iOS and Android updates, including security updates. This ensures compatibility with L2L Mobile, better optimization, and will help keep your device secure.
L2L Mobile has been tested using devices running the most recent iOS and Android versions. We have not restricted the app to disallow installation on older versions. However, we do not test the app on devices running old iOS and Android versions, and cannot guarantee compatibility.
When you first launch the app, you will be prompted to add an account. Just enter your server name, and when prompted, log in like you normally would. If your server name is "acme.leading2lean.com", then you would enter "acme," like this:
In order to receive notifications in the L2L Mobile App, check the "Deliver to Mobile Devices" box in each notification configuration:
ach user should also ensure the "Enable Notifications for Mobile Devices" is checked in their User Settings page. This setting is enabled by default.
Multiple Users on One Device
Using the L2L Mobile App on a shared iOS device is much like using a shared computer. Each user will log on at the beginning of their session, and log off at the end. Here's how:
To log on:
- Click "Settings" icon
- Click the "+" icon
- Enter your site name, username, and password, then click "Done"
To log off:
- Click "Settings" icon
- Select the correct site
- Click "Delete Account"
You can log on and log off the Android L2L Mobile App like you can on the iOS version. Alternatively, some Android devices allow you to configure multiple users on the device. After it is configured, a user will log on to their profile at the beginning of the shift, and log off at the end of the shift.
Here are some items to check before proceeding.
- Is your OS up to date? We rely on certain OS features for many functions in the L2L Mobile app. Make sure your device is up to date to ensure the L2L Mobile app runs smoothly. On iOS, go to Settings > General > Software Update. On Android, go to Settings > About > System updates. If there is an OS update, it will prompt you. Check the list of iOS Supported Devices and Android Supported Devices above to make sure your device is supported.
- Is your L2L Mobile app up to date? Launch your App Store (iOS) or Play Store (Android) and see if there are any updates to the app. This will ensure you have the latest version with all the bug fixes available.
I can't find the L2L Mobile app for my device.
The L2L Mobile app must be installed from one of the supported app stores. The app stores that are currently supported are Apple App Store for iOS, Google Play Store for Android. If your device did not come with one of these app stores, it is incompatible with L2L Mobile.
I can't add my user account in the L2L Mobile app.
If you are not able to add your user account on your mobile device, please try the following:
- Ensure your "Site Name" is correct. If your Leading2Lean URL is "l2l.leading2lean.com," enter "l2l" in the "Site Name" field.
- In some circumstances, the username and password are case sensitive. Make sure you have entered them correctly.
- If you have previously successfully logged in and are having issues, you can unregister your device from Dispatch by visiting your User Setting page, Click on a Device, and click "Unregister."
I am not receiving notifications in the L2L Mobile app.
If you aren't receiving notifications in the L2L Mobile app on your device, try the following:
- Swipe down to refresh. This will pull any new notifications from Dispatch onto your device.
- Make sure your notifications are enabled for your Dispatch user account as directed above. Click on your name in the top-right corner of the Dispatch screen, and make sure the "Enable Notifications for Mobile Devices" option is enabled.
- Make sure you have configured a notification using the Setup > Notifications Management tool as directed above.
- If you have recently changed your dispatch password, make sure to change it in the L2L Mobile app as well.
I am receiving notifications in the L2L Mobile app, but I am not receiving notification alerts on my device.
Notification alerts are suppressed when you are in the L2L Mobile app. If you aren't receiving notification alerts on your lock screen or when you are using a different app, try the following:
- Check the notification settings for the L2L Mobile app on your mobile device. On iOS, go to Settings > L2L Mobile > Notifications, and make sure notifications are enabled. On Android, go to Settings > Notifications > L2L Mobile, and make sure notifications are not blocked.
My notifications are set up correctly, but notifications are not getting delivered to my device.
Sometimes the device registration changes without updating the device registration in Dispatch. It is still possible to fix this problem:
- Log into Leading2Lean Dispatch, and go to your user settings page.
- Click on the device that is not receiving notifications in the "Registered Devices" section.
- Click on the "Unregister" button at the bottom of the page, and confirm.
- Open the L2L Mobile app, and go to "Settings", then select the account for the Dispatch site you logged into in step 1.
- Remove the account from the L2L Mobile app. On iOS: Select "Delete Account", then "Confirm". On Android, select the "Menu" dots, then select "Remove Account."
- Reconfigure the account.
Not all notifications show up in my notification drawer.
We are using notification delivery services provided by Apple and Google. While each service differs, there are some common rules. First of all, notifications are only stored for a short period of time. So, if your device is turned off or not connected to the Internet, the notification may get discarded. Also, if multiple notifications are sent in a short period of time, the first notifications will likely get discarded. When your mobile device receives a new notification, we recommend refreshing the Notifications list in the app by swiping down to pull all notifications from your L2L server
I'm getting an error: Registration Error! invalid parameters - device information is in use
This means that someone else logged in to the L2L Mobile app from the device. To fix this problem, have all others remove their login from the device, and try logging on again. If there are no users listed on the device, contact L2L support and we can manually remove the other user.
I'm getting an error: Registration Error! Failed to register device - contact support
This is our default error. Here are a few reasons you may be getting this error:
- You are trying to log on to 2 different Leading2Lean Dispatch servers for different companies. For security reasons, you can only log on to Dispatch servers for one company.
- Some other authentication error. Contact Leading2Lean support to troubleshoot.