Resource Rates can be used to track and measure labor cost. Resource Rates are associated to Resources via the User Edit screen. Note: Labor cost totals will be displayed on the main dispatch screen during the job.
- Go to the Setup Menu and click ‘Resource Rates’
- Click ‘Add New’ located in the upper right corner on the “Resource Rates” bar
- Enter new Resource Rate information
- Enter Labor Rate Description/Name
- Enter Rate (Hourly) Note: This is typically fully burdened rate for pay scale
- Click ‘Save’
If you aren't able to see labor costs associated to a Dispatch
Make sure the Resource or Tech who was Dispatched has a Resource Rate associated with their User Profile. This setting is only available to L2L Administrators.
- Admins: go to Setup => Users => Joe or Joan Doe Resource
- Click on the username to open the Edit User page
- Locate the drop-down labeled Resource Rate
- Select the option that corresponds with this Resource or Technician