Trades are used to define resources by skill needed
- Go to the Setup Menu and click ‘Trades’
- Click ‘Add New’ located in the upper right corner on the “Trades” bar
- Enter ‘Trade Code’ (up to 20 characters - note code is basically short description and cannot be edited)
- Enter ‘Trade Description’ (up to 40 characters)
- Click on “Select” to choose Text Color (palate will drop down)
- Select Default if you would like this trade to be the default for the dispatcher screen. The operator screen will always default with no trade, requiring them to select from the pull down.
- Select Operator Input Type if trade will be available from the operator input screen
- Select Active to make trade active in system
- Click ‘Save’.