- Dispatch List filter populated by default through user settings (either user's lines or filters)
- Individual Dispatch view at any time is more of a wizard - a dispatch goes through a process and should look different at each step (creating, working on, auditing)
- Dispatch list should "grey out" or "de emphasize" dispatches that already have technicians on them until they breach their critical time threshold. Even larger de-emphasis for "completed" dispatches.
- The "working on" view should cater to note-taking and should be note-focused. This process should be as easy as possible
- Working on view should essentially be three buttons - "take a note", "root cause (actions/components)
- Logging a dispatch should be a quick process - user's view should default to a list of machines based on "line" in user settings
- Machines that you're trying to choose should be organized on the view. Think tiles instead of drop-downs.
- A search box should still sit atop this tiled list
- Clicking a machine tile should not cause the user to leave the view - this should expand the tile to allow user to specify additional info to begin dispatch
- Push notifications enabled
- Notification tone customizable
Please sign in to leave a comment.