The L2L Document Center offers two approaches to the approval process:
1. You can create a Document Category and assign approvers to it.
2. You can add Approvers directly to a Document on the Detail screen.
Document & Document Revision Screens:
1. Admins can add Approvers on the Document Detail page. The Approvers on the Document Detail Screen will override the Category level Approvers.
2. Admins can add approvers on the Document Revision Screen. This will also retain them on the Document as an Approver.
3. If the Document has Category approvers and document approvers are added, category approvers who have not already approved, will be removed. If they have approved, the Admin will have the option to leave them on as a document level approver or remove them (wiping out their approval). If the Admin leaves them on as a document approver and the button for 'one approver required to publish' is checked, the document will be available to publish.