The top of the Operator Portal indicates several metrics to provide users with visibility into how the subject Line is performing, both across the Shift and for the Week to Date. While the center metrics in this table are populated according to the Production Statistics enabled in the Production: Settings screen, there are five values that remain fixed on the page, as shown below:
- Demand: represents the quantity to be produced by a Line for a period of time to meet customer needs, according to the production schedule. The methods by which Demand is set is described in this article.
- Actual: represents the quantity of good product produced on a Line for a period of time, and is input either manually into the Operator Portal or via integration.
- Pace: represents the difference between Actual and Demand, as a means to indicate how ahead or behind a Line is on production. Additional details on the Pace metric are described in this article.
- Takt Time: represents the frequency in seconds at which the Line must produce parts to meet customer demand. The Takt Time equation explanation is described in this article.
- Run Rate: represents the demonstrated throughput of product of the Line. The Run Rate equation explanation is described in this article.