Here's a little insider info, just for you!
When you have contacted L2L Support with a concern or a request, and we subsequently let you know that we have created a development ticket (aka Jira Ticket), we generally include the Jira Ticket or Connect Ticket number for future reference. Jira projects that are customer centered are almost always numbered like DSP-12345 or Connect-123.
What happens next
Once that part of the process has been completed by a member of the Customer Support or Technical Support team, the originating Support ticket is either:
- Placed On-Hold (we will update you further via the Support ticket)
- Please note that Zendesk tickets that are placed On-Hold will be automatically closed by the system after a duration of one (1) year. L2L Support has no control over this.
- Solved (Closed, meaning there is a Jira or Connect ticket in place and you will be notified when the concern is either resolved or the new feature has been dispositioned, i.e., has either been enabled or declined, and thereby complete). Please note that L2L Support has no control over this naming protocol - Solved/Closed.
- Ongoing - The issue or request has been received and processed. Jira / Connect tickets are likely involved. This status means the issue is either more involved than first expected, requires additional resources, or is otherwise flagged so that it will not be prematurely dispositioned.
- Pending (L2L Support is awaiting additional information from you)
- Please note that Zendesk tickets will be automatically closed by the system after four continuous (4) days in pending status. L2L Support has no control over this.
**Please know that Support does our best to escalate urgent matters and understand your needs. We are not solely responsible for development requests making it on our roadmap or the rate at which they are completed. We have a Product Team who prioritizes projects and makes those determinations.
In response to creation of a Jira or Connect ticket, customers often ask how they can access those tickets. Jira and Connect tickets are maintained in a database that is not accessible outside of L2L personnel.
However, we will tell you both the Zendesk Ticket number and the Jira or Connect Ticket number. You can request a status update at any time by referencing those ticket numbers.