First of all, this will never happen in our lifetimes, unless we have been abducted by aliens from outer space. In which case, please plaster our smiling faces on the backs of intergalactic milk cartons and send out a search party.
If you have attempted to contact L2L Support, but have not heard back from us within 24 hours or less, please take one of the following measures:
- Check your spam and junk folders
- L2L uses a third party ticketing system, which local network firewalls sometimes mistake for solicitations.
- Submit a ticket to Support either from the Support tab within L2L (Support > Submit a Ticket) or using the Contact Us link in the upper right of the Support Website (support.leading2lean.com) to let us know that you submitted a ticket previously and did not receive a response from us. We will make sure that your email address was not bounced or blocked by our system for some reason.
- You should immediately receive an automated response via email indicating that we have received your email and that someone will look into your inquiry and respond further at our earliest opportunity.
- If you do not receive the above referenced email, that means your email was not received by us/our third party ticketing system.
- Incoming emails are sometimes suspended in our system, either because you've never submitted a ticket before, or you are using a personal email address.
- If you have not submitted a ticket previously, you will receive an email letting you know that is the reason why your email was suspended. The email contains instructions to validate your email address to resubmit your ticket.
- If your ticket is suspended because a non-work email address was used, you will not receive an automated response from our system. Please submit a new email from a verified work email address.
- Check with your IT department. Ask them if any firewall settings have changed or if they have un-whitelisted any previously whitelisted IP addresses.
- Your local IT department can also tell you if any domain names that were previously accepted by your network are no longer whitelisted. This is usually inadvertent and there is no way for the end user to know this without the assistance of IT.
- You can always visit us on our live online Chat as well
Remember, if you haven't heard back from us, it's almost a certainty that we haven't heard from you. That's just not how we roll.
*Please note that these are all good things to check if you have suddenly stopped receiving notifications or scheduled reports as well.
Please sign in to leave a comment.