When you have forgotten your password, you can use the 'Reset My Password' link available from your company's L2L login page: MyCompany.Leading2Lean.com
When you click that link, remember to only click that link once. Each time you click the link, you trigger the system to generate a new password reset mechanism that is then transmitted to the email address associated with your L2L account. Password Reset / Account Locked
If you have tried this and have not received the email, here are a couple troubleshooting tips:
- Ask your team or site L2L Admin to assist in resetting your password.
- If no L2L Admins are available to assist you, check your spam or junk folders to make sure the system generated email wasn't misdirected.
- For L2L Admins: verify that the email address associated with the user's L2L account matches exactly the email address protocol established by your company or local site.
- i.e., FirstName.LastName@ourCompanyName.com
- At the bottom of each account profile is a radial button entitled, "Send Test Notification". This will confirm that their email address can successfully receive incoming email from L2L.
- For L2L Admins: verify that the username being entered by the person trying to reset their password matches exactly the username associated with their L2L account.
- If items 3 & 4 appear to be correct, insert your email address temporarily into the associate's account profile, for testing purposes.
- You can then use the "Send Test Notification" to your email address as a test.
- If the email is received successfully, then you know there is a different issue.
- Don't forget to remove your email address and edit the user profile page to reflect the associate's email address.
- If the email does not transmit successfully to either email address, please contact one of the following:
- Your local IT department if your company uses SSO (Single Sign On) as L2L Support is not able to reset passwords for SSO users.
- Support@Leading2Lean.com and we will diagnose the issue. Be sure to copy your supervisor and Site L2L Admin. Otherwise, we will be unable to proceed without that authorization.