If you are an Administrator in L2L and have access to the Setup Screens, you can customize what widgets you want available on the Home Screen of CloudDISPATCH. Please note that when adding or removing widgets, it may take a minute as well as a refresh for them to display on your home page.
1. Click on 'Setup' in your Menu.
2. Find 'Sites' in the middle section under System Setup.
3. Click on the site you want to edit.
4. Towards the bottom of the Site Detail page, above the Production Thresholds, you'll see 'Home Page Widgets'. Select from the dropdown list which widgets you want visible on the home screen for your site. Be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page to Save.
If you want to add a company logo; follow these instructions:
- Next to Site Image, select Attach.
- From the Upload toolbar, choose a file. Click upload and Save.
- To change the logo/image, simply click on Remove.