L2L CloudDISPATCH supports Single Sign On Integrations through two types of Single Sign-on: LDAP and SAML. Single Sign On authentication services can be used to authenticate users into L2L CloudDISPATCH using their company login credentials. It is common for companies to use SSO in conjunction with directory services such as Active Directory with their software to simplify user management and access control.
Other Compatible SSO Service Providers:
- How to log in to a specific page using SAML authentication
- SSO / SAML Users: Checking in to the Operator Portal & Checklist Signatures
- How to download Leading2Lean's SSL Certificates
- Translating URLs for SSO Autologins
- SSO - Single Sign On L2L User accounts (SAML / LDAP) and Resetting Passwords
- SSO Authentication