Email Notification Settings: These notifications use a True, False dropdown to enable emails for significant events.
- Send a notification to the new owner of a Significant Event when routing rules are used. (True or False)
- Notify the owner if a Significant Event is canceled (True or False)
- Notify the owner if a Significant Event is completed (True or False)
Significant Event Settings:
- Launch a Significant Event when a Dispatch duration crosses the significant downtime threshold for the following Dispatch Types: Select from a dropdown of Dispatch Types.
- Allow Significant Event follow-ups to a Dispatch (True or False).
Problem Solving Security Settings:
- Manager: Can manage settings and categories.
- Administrator: Can manage settings and categories as well as permissions.