You can find the Root Cause Metrics Widget on the Dispatch Types Setup Screen.
The grey space to the right of the screen displays recent dispatches that have used that Dispatch Type in the last 24 hours, 7 days, and 30 days.
- Each section shows a count of dispatches for the respective time frame.
- Each section shows a % change from the previous respective time frame (e.g. past 24 hours vs 24 hours prior to that).
- 7 days and 30 days do not include counts from the current day.
- Clicking on any of the recent dispatch numbers will bring you to a Time Trend Chart. The Report automatically filters by the line, start time, end time, includes closed dispatches, and includes non-production machines.
Beneath the Recent Dispatches, you'll find Top Lines, Top Actions, Top Components, Top Reasons, and Top Why Codes for the past 30 days for that particular Dispatch Type.
- Clicking into any of those will bring you to an Occurrence Pareto with that data. The report automatically filters line, start date, end date, closed Dispatches, and includes non-production machines. It also drills down to the object the user has selected, for example, Top Lines.
- The 'Top' sections show data for a rolling 30 day window.
- The 'Top' sections show up to 5 of the top items. e.g. if there are only 2 action codes that meet the filter criteria, we only display 2 bars. If there are none, that Top section won't display at all.