L2L uses the Notification Management tool to set up escalations in the system. Notifications are set up for individuals based on the time-frame you choose to push the escalation.
A Dispatch 'Code Red' is launched, and we would like for the escalation process to kick in so that different levels of management receive notifications as time passes with the Dispatch open. This would be something like:
- Line Lead receives notification immediately after Code Red is entered
- Line Supervisor receives notification 30 minutes after Code Red is entered
- Area Manager receives notification 1 hour after Code Red is entered
- Plant Manager receives notification 4 hours after Code Red is entered
This escalation is accomplished by setting up a notification for each individual based on the criteria.
This is done by an L2L Administrator with the 'User Level' Administrator rights
1. In Setup page, under 'Notifications' choose 'Notifications Management'
2. Use the search field to locate the User for whom you wish to set up a notification.
3. Select 'Add New'
4. Select the 'Site' and choose 'Next'
5. Set up the notifications as you choose for your site's escalation process. Choose the Time In Minutes based on when you want the individual to receive the escalation.
Note: This must be done for each individual user in the escalation process at the proper time.