You have probably noticed a number of changes to the look and feel of CloudDISPATCH over the past several months. Hopefully, you are loving the changes!
You have probably also noticed that over the last few years, we have greatly increased the number of Support articles, Training Videos, Pro Tips, and so much more. When you've submitted a Support ticket, you may be surprised how frequently we respond with the link to a Support article on that very topic. We often ask you to review articles on the subject matter and let us know if any of your questions were not answered. That's our trigger to add information or an entirely new article.
They are all immediately available to you on our Support website. All at the touch of a finger! Isn't technology amazing?! All of the RED '?' question marks visible throughout CloudDISPATCH are actually contextual help links. Clicking on any RED ? will take you immediately to an article or video on Support.Leading2Lean.com
From the Support tab found on your home page, you can also immediately do all of the following:
- Go directly to our L2L Support Website
- Watch Training Videos
- Peruse the L2L CloudDISPATCH User Manual
- Submit a Ticket, check the current status of any ticket(s) you have submitted, and see the complete history of all tickets previously submitted by you or your organization (depending on how your organization allows access to Support tickets)
- Go to our Facebook and Twitter pages (if your company allows access to those sites from work)
- Request and submit suggestions for Translations (c'est magnifique!). That's French for groovy!
- View current and past Newsletters
- Learn about our Data Retention and other L2L policies
- Check out the latest L2L News
- View API Documentation (if you have Administrator access)
- Review our Change Log which contains release notes for current and past releases
- View and listen to our Webinars, Podcasts, and Vlogs
- In our continuing efforts to be fully digital and paperless, although there are no 'Print' buttons, you can right click a page on the website and print an article. Especially if you're hoping to get an autograph from one of our famous Team members.
- Click on the Support bubble and initiate a live Chat with one of our super helpful Support Reps
L2L Support website URL: https://support.leading2lean.com/hc/en-us
Please sign in to leave a comment.