Congratulations! You're using L2L as part of the Safety Program in your facility. That's terrific!
Let's take it a step further. You're familiar with Checklists in L2L, how to create them, how to attach them to Dispatches and Work Orders, making sure Checklists are Completed before Work Orders and Dispatches can be Closed.
You can also utilize Checklists with an eye on Safety:
- When performing machine and equipment inspections
- To document Safety Training: meetings, attendance, required learning, etc.
- Vehicle inspections (forklifts, trucks, etc.)
- Cleaning and 5S
- Daily work area inspections
- Crane inspections - both mobile and overhead
- First Aid Kit readiness
- Required PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Safety Event / Incident records
- Fire containment equipment
Here's a great insider tip: If you need to maintain confidentiality, consider including links to sensitive documents which you house internally in your own database. Just ensure that those documents are accessible only via password.
As you can see, the possibilities are limited only by your imagination. Play it safe, folks! L2L to the rescue!