Work orders are an important part of your plant's success as they can be used for Improvement projects, work requests for facilities actions to planned project-based production.
L2L makes it easy for anyone with a login account to request work needing to be completed. Work orders are a way to request work that requires approvals and scheduling in order to be completed.
This is how you start.
- Find the Green button on the top of the page and hover over to select the work order option.
- Now select the Area(1) and Line/Location(2) where the work will be completed
- If your unsure the area you need the work completed, select Unsure at the far right of the screen
- Once you have selected the location of where the work is to be performed, the entry screen will appear so you can begin to enter your information.
- Note the fields that are required in red in the example screenshot below
- Short Description: Title for the work needing to be completed
- Requested Completion Date: When you are wanting the work completed by
- Requested By: This will be who filled out the work request (account login)
- Category: The type of work needed
- Machine in line: The machine or location the work is needed at
- Trade: if you know what group needs to complete the work (an example is a mechanic)
- Instructions: Describe what work you want to be completed
- Save: Launches the work to the owner for approval and scheduling
Other options that may be needed on the work order
- Cost Center: You can add a cost center
- Phone Number: Can add this so the person completing the work can if needed get ahold of the requester
- Owner: This will bypass the routing rules in the system and go to the person selected to approve
- Save and Add Attachments: You can add attachments like drawings or photos to help illustrate what you want to be completed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.