If you are an approver in the work order system, you will get emails alerting you to jobs that are submitted for approval. Of course, you can always deny the work order as well but this is how you get to the approval page.
Note: Remember to do this function you first must have an email set up in your L2L user account and also be set as an approver in the work order settings.
- Open your email and locate the link. This link will take you either to the L2L login page or if you are already logged into L2L, it will open a new window and take you straight to the Review Work Order
- Now that you're in the Review page, you will see the information for the work needed to be completed. Here is where you make the decision to Approve or Deny.
- If you Deny the work order, you will get a pop-up screen where you put in the reason why you are denying the work order request. This will send the information back to the requester. (Provided they have an email account in L2L)
- If you approve the work request, you will also get a pop-up screen and from here you will send a note to the new owner of the work order.
- Example: would be that you approved the work, then you send it to Jay who is the group planner
- From the main work order screen, you can click on the work order and see the information about the work needing to be completed including the Status of the job
- Statuses the work order could be change to are:
- Approve: Ready to schedule work and assign resource(s)
- Deny: Work is not approved to complete
- On - Hold: The job is on-hold waiting for some action
- Waiting for parts: Parts are on order for the job
- Reviewing: The job is being reviewed and further time is needed
- Forward: The job has been forwarded for the approval by some other person