- Yokotens can be created and added in multiple ways. An easy and effective method to create and add Yokotens to multiple machines is from an Original Dispatch or Problem-Solving event.
- When a Problem Solving Method has been identified and you wish to add changes to applicable machines this can be done simply from the open Dispatch.
- Select the open Dispatch. At the bottom of the page, select the 'Follow Up' function. Select Yokoten.
- Once 'Yokoten' is open, select the 'Edit' tab. You will now be able to detail any specifics regarding this new Yokoten.
- Select the 'Add' to each section to add any additional specifics. Add all applicable machines, documents, attachments along with any additional sites the 'Yokoten may be applicable too.
- Ensure you select the 'Save and Exit' when all information has been specified.
Please sign in to leave a comment.