Desktop Browser Support
Leading2Lean supports the current version of all major browsers running on Windows and macOS:
- Internet Explorer (until August 2021)
Mobile Browser Support
Leading2Lean will run on mobile browsers. We support the current version of the following mobile browsers:
Mobile Device Support
Leading2Lean supports devices that run supported desktop or mobile browsers and are still receiving updates from their respective manufacturers.
- We often receive feedback about a page or functionality not working or appearing as it used to; this is usually because your browser is outdated.
- Caution should be taken before deploying mobile devices to the plant floor. When purchasing, ensure that devices will be supported by their manufacturer for an extended period of time.
- Since CloudDISPATCH is thoroughly tested on each of the above supported browsers, it typically works on non-supported browsers. However, please be advised that an update may cause a functionality or rendering issue. Use non-supported browsers at your own risk.
- We encourage you to install device and browser updates as soon as they become available to avoid security vulnerability and to ensure feature compatibility.
- All major Operating Systems come with a compatible browser pre-installed.
- Supported browsers can often be installed on many smart devices. There are also many inexpensive "Stick PCs" and Single Board Computers on the market that can be used to add a compatible browser to any HDMI input.
- Contact your support representative if you have questions about compatibility for a device or browser that is not listed above.
- If you are experiencing odd behavior, restarting your device may solve your problem.