Desktop Browser Support
L2L supports the current version of all major browsers running on Windows and macOS:
- Microsoft Edge
L2L no longer supports Microsoft Internet Explorer, as it has reached End of Life in August 2021. See device guidelines below for outdated browsers.
Mobile Browser Support
L2L will run on mobile browsers. We support the current (latest) version of the following mobile browsers:
Mobile Device Support
L2L supports devices that run supported desktop or mobile browsers and are still receiving updates from their respective manufacturers.
- We often receive feedback about a page or functionality not working or appearing as it used to; this is usually because your browser is outdated.
- Caution should be taken before deploying mobile devices to the plant floor. When purchasing, ensure that devices will be supported by their manufacturer for an extended period of time.
- Since CloudDISPATCH is thoroughly tested on each of the above supported browsers, it typically works on non-supported and outdated browsers. However, please be advised that an update may cause a functionality or rendering issue. Use non-supported browsers at your own risk.
- We encourage you to install device and browser updates as soon as they become available to avoid security vulnerability and to ensure feature compatibility.
- All major Operating Systems come with a compatible browser pre-installed.
- Supported browsers can often be installed on many smart devices, including smart TVs. However, we have found that most Television manufacturers do not provide updates to browsers on smart TVs. If the built-in browser on your smart TV becomes outdated, you can attach a PC and use the TV as a monitor. There are also many inexpensive "Stick PCs" and Single Board Computers on the market that can be used to add a compatible browser to any HDMI input.
- Contact your support representative if you have questions about compatibility for a device or browser that is not listed above.
- If you are experiencing odd behavior, restarting your device may solve your problem.