Kaizen Notification Settings
These settings give you the ability to notify owners, approvers, and/or requesters for kaizens by selecting True or False in the dropdown.
- Send a notification to the new owner of a kaizen when assigned from routing rules.
- Send a notification to the approvers of a kaizen when assigned from routing rules.
- Send a notification to the owner and requester when kaizen is denied.
- Send a notification to the owner and requester when the kaizen is approved.
- Send a notification to the owner and requester when kaizen is started.
- Send a notification to the owner and requester when kaizen is completed.
- Allow Kaizen follow ups to a Dispatch: If true, allows a resource to choose ‘Kaizen’ in the follow up button at the bottom of a Dispatch.
Kaizen Security Settings
- Go to ‘Lean Tools’ via the menu tab on left side of the main screen, now go to ‘Kaizen’ and click on ‘Settings’.
- To add Administrative Users click ‘Add New’ located in the upper right corner on the ‘Kaizen Security Settings’ bar.
- Search and select the user from the drop-down list.
- Select the necessary clearance:
- Approvers can approve Kaizens. Note: Approvers can’t edit Kaizens.
- Administrators can approve Kaizens and setup categories and permissions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.