The Production Status Dashboard provides a simple, clear view of what is going on in your plant. This dashboard can be displayed in a variety of locations - administrative offices, monitoring screens, even on the plant floor.
There are three main views in the Production Status Dashboard: The Site view, the Area view and the Line view. When you first visit the Production Status link, you are taken to the Site view. You can then click on an Area to drill down to the Line view.
- You can choose which metrics to display on your dashboards under the "View Options" section. Metrics that are enabled in the Production Settings screen can be selected from the "Columns" list.
- The Production Line Status dashboard contains additional trend columns for certain metrics. When available, the "bar" columns display a trend chart for the past 8 pitches.
- The metrics will change color base off of the thresholds set for that metric on the Area and Line.
- When enabled, the Pace and Pitch Pace metrics indicate how many parts (Pace) and how many pitches (Pitch Pace) the line is ahead or behind. The Pace metric will be the same color as the Pitch Pace metric. The Pace and Pitch Pace metrics may be calculated using a different date range than what is selected on the Production Status by Line dashboard:
- When Day to Date is selected, the Pace and Pitch Pace metrics will be calculated for the selected day, just like all other metrics on the dashboard.
- When Month to Date and Week to Date are selected, and the "Pace Start Date" setting is set on the Line Setup screen, the Pace and Pitch Pace metrics will be calculated using the "Pace Start Date" setting as the start date, and the dashboard end date as the end date. We enforce a three-month maximum to calculate Pace and Pitch Pace, so if the "Pace Start Date" is more than three months in the past, we will start counting Pace and Pitch Pace from 3 months ago.
- If there is no "Pace Start Date" set on the line, and if the Production Setting "Carry over the previous week Pace metric" is enabled, the Pace and Pitch Pace metrics will be calculated starting from the previous week's production start day.
- You can choose to view your dashboards in either Card view or List view. The card view is ideal when only monitoring a few metrics. There are fewer data points available in the card view, however.
- There are two color themes to choose from: Light and Dark. The Dark view is better optimized for viewing the dashboard on a large monitor from a distance since it reduces eye strain.
- The column chooser mentioned above is in the View Options menu.
- There are four additional options under the View Options menu on the Production Line Status dashboard: Open Dispatches, Time Since Last Dispatch, Production Days Since Last Dispatch and Production Days Since Last Scrap. These are only available when viewing the List view.
- Open Dispatches: Select one or more dispatch types from this list to view open dispatches directly under the line where the Dispatch is open.
- Time Since Last Dispatch: Select one or more Dispatch Types from this list to add a new column in the list view. The metric will show you the number of days, hours, and minutes since the last Dispatch of that type was created.
- Production Days Since Last Dispatch: Select one or more Dispatch Types from this list to add a new column in the list view. The metric will show the number of production days since the last dispatch of that type was created. This metric does not count days with no active pitches scheduled. The production start time setting is used to determine the boundaries of a production day.
- Days Since Last Scrap: If scrap percent is enabled for the site, the number of production days (not just pitches, but actual data) since last scrap will show with this feature enabled.
- Max Days Since Last Scrap: Maximum number of consecutive production days without scrap that happened during the time period (i.e. month).
- Date Range: Choose your dates from the calendar.
- Time Frame: Day to Date, Week to Date, or Month to Date filter.
- Area: If you are looking to compare Areas, you can view all areas, or you can click on the filter and then on a defined Area or several Areas.
- Line: If you click into the Area, it will drill down to the Line level. This filter works the same as the Area filter. You can view all Lines, or defined Lines.
- Refresh: This feature allows you to set your screen to update (or refresh) every 1 minute, 2 minutes, or 5 minutes.