Once you have saved your product order or used one of the import options, you can edit the order by clicking on it in the "Product Orders" list screen
- Edit Button - This button allows you to edit the product order and change the details in the product order screen. Add/Edit Product Order
- Create New Order - This feature allows you to create a copy of the order from the existing order. If you want to run the same order for next month, for example, you can use this feature to create a new order. You may still want to modify some details such as the name, dates, and description.
- Return to List - Clicking this will bring you back to the all product order list screen.
- Return to eKanban Planner - Clicking this link will bring you to our eKanban planner screen for the line that you were last scheduling
- Return to Order Planner - This button will bring you to our Order planner screen displaying the last area you were scheduling within the system and all of its lines you may have filtered.
Build sequences are the individual orders that make up the total order. You must have at least one build sequence per order in order to complete the order in the operator portal. You may have many build sequences if you are using the eKanban card feature.
- Set Dependencies - This allows you to enable a feature to force you to have to complete certain build sequences prior to starting the following. You can select all sequences or check individual sequences and enable this feature. It will then display the details in the dependency column.
- Set Status - This feature allows you to change the sequence status on some or all sequences within the order by first selecting the sequences, and then from the dropdown picking the status you wish to change them to. A confirmation pop-up box will verify your request.
- Add New - If you wish to ad a new build sequence, you can select this box and it will bring you to the add/edit build sequence page.
- Production Standard Work -This will display any standard work documents that were completed when the order was in process on the operator portal.
- Attachments - When editing the order you can include any files not directly in Leading2Lean as documents, such as pictures of product labels, raw materials containers, etc.
- Documents - When editing the order you can also add documents such as product specification sheets or visual standard documents.