Adding New Yokoten
- Select "All Yokotens" from the Main Menu
- Select 'Add New' in the top right hand portion of the page.
Enter applicable information about the Yokoten.
Note: Most fields on the Add New screen are populated through dropdown menus. These menus are set during the 'Setup' process. To see the Yokoten-Setup instructions click here.
- Description: User input field that allows a custom name for the Yokoten
- Category: Dropdown menu of predetermined category selections.
- Trade Field: Dropdown menu identifies the Trade required to perform work on the Yokoten.
- Owner: Also can be considered the champion. The individual selected to see the project through. Owners must be given permission in Yokoten Security Settings to be selected here.
- Requested By: The person requesting the Yokoten.
- Priority Field: Allows the Administrator to set the priority of the Yokoten project.
- Due Dates: Allows the Administrator to show the Due Date of the Yokoten for implementation. The 'Set All' allows the Owner to apply a single 'Due Date' from this field to be applied to all machines that require this Yokoten.
- Details: Open input field to add critical notes about the Yokoten and instructions on how to proceed
- Machines: Using the 'Add' button to the right, add all machines that are affected by this Yokoten and require work to complete.
Managing the Yokoten
- Once the Yokoten is added, it will now show in the list on the Yokoten page.
Should you desire to only view all 'New' Yokotens, select the 'New' button in the Main Menu.
- Select the Yokoten you wish to manage. This will open the Yokoten Detail screen.
- Select 'Edit'
- Once the 'Edit' button is selected, the fields to manage the Yokoten will open for input.
Machines: Using the 'Add' button on the right, Machines can be added to the Yokoten. There is no limit to the amount of machines that can be added.
- Dispatch: This is where you will find the dispatch links for each machine. You will also have the option to launch a single dispatch from this spot or 'Launch All' from here.
- Note: Additional machines must be saved before Launch button will work in edit mode.
- Scheduled: In this area, a schedule can be set when the work on the Yokoten projects should begin.
- Due: A due date can be set for the Yokoten project.
- Complete: When dispatches are completed the date of completion will show in this column and the 'Machine Up' status will show next to the dispatch number.
- Note: The Completed Date field is automatically generated once the Dispatch has been completed and closed. It's not an editable field. You can view it on the not editable Yokoten view, but once you click edit, it is not visible because it's not editable.
- Attachments, Documents, and Notes all work as standard throughout the L2L software.
- Sites: Here you can add the sites that will need to disposition if they need to implement the Yokoten. If the site is added, the Yokoten will show up in their New Yokoten list.
- Parent Yokoten: The Parent Yokoten link when used will take you to the site issuing the original Yokoten.