Quality Issues are those issues identified as candidates for inspection. Quality Issues are usually generated and input through the identification of quality defects found in the production process.
To enter a Quality Issue into the module:
- Select 'Quality Issues' from the main menu
- Choose 'Add New' at the top right of the page
- Give the issue a Name
- If this is a supplier issue, input the supplier identifier.
- From the drop down, select the 'Category' for the issue.
- Give the issue a detailed 'Description'
- Choose the 'Sites Involved' with this issue. You may select more than one site.
- From the dropdown, select the 'Supplier' (if any) responsible for the Issue
- Choose the appropriate Quality Engineer overseeing this issue.
- Select the Cost Center Site and Cost Center.
- Select 'Save'
When saved, the Issue will appear on the list of Quality Issues and when selected will look something like:
Please sign in to leave a comment.