For the sake of this article, all Reports, Charts, Graphs and Lists will be referred to as Reports.
Save a report template for reuse to save time in the next instance the User needs to view the same report. Report templates are User specific and will only be available to that User and only on that same Report. Separate templates will need to be saved for each individual report type.
To save a template use the following steps.
- Choose the report criteria you desire from the dropdown lists and buttons found on the filter.
- Give your template a unique name.
- Click the 'Save Template' icon
- The new template will now appear in the dropdown selection menu
- Select the 'Trash' icon should you choose to delete the template
Schedule a Report
Reports can be scheduled to launch on a specific time and date and on a repeated cycle if desired.
- Give the Schedule a Description, i.e. Weekly Downtime Occurrence, Daily Dispatch History.
- Select the Recipients to receive the report or chart when generated.
- Choose the Template to schedule
- Select the Next Scheduled Date the report is to run.
- Choose Recurrence for how often to run the scheduled report. Choosing ‘Daily’ will pull up an optional menu to select specific days of the week.
- Inactivate button is to turn off the schedule without deleting this schedule.