In order to start using the Scheduler, you’ll need to set up user administration access
• Go to the Scheduler via the menu tab on the left side of the main screen and click on ‘Settings’
This will open a list of Administrative Users. Only users with Administration rights can add/edit additional users. If the list is empty please contact Leading2Lean to gain access based on licensing contract for site
• To add Administrative Users Click ‘Add New’ located in the upper right corner on the ‘Scheduler Settings’ bar
• Select User from the drop-down list (user must be set up as a user in system)
• Select Scheduler, Manager and/or Administrator (see definitions on screen)
Schedule top-level filters
At the top of the schedule menu there is the typical filter menu you see on many screens in L2L for the Active, Inactive and ALL so you can sort quickly by these settings but there is also one called 'Empty (No Machines)' and this will allow you to find those schedules that have no machine associated with them. The machine has been inactivated but the schedule remains so you can either add a new machine to this schedule or inactive it.
Advance Schedule Filters
With the advanced filter options, you can search down to the level needed to find by grouping the schedules you need to review.
1. The first level is the features to do the following:
- Apply filters: After selecting the filters you want, you must select the Apply Filters option to activate your search criteria
- Clear Filters: This will clear the search field filters to the default of ALL
- Suspend: This feature will suspend all schedules. This can be used during plant-wide shutdowns and you do not want your schedules to launch during this time.
- Resume: This will resume or re-activate your schedules once you return from the plant shutdown.
- Print: You can print out the schedule with this feature.
Note: The suspend and resume feature at this level will be applied to all schedules in your search criteria. If you leave ALL in the filters it will suspend/resume ALL the schedules.
2. This section of the filters is for setting the area(s), categories and who is responsible for those schedules to sort by
3. This section is where you add what schedule type you wish to sort by