Before Documents can be setup you’ll need to add Document Categories to associate with each document
- Go to the Documents Center via the menu tab on left side of main screen and click on ‘Categories’
- Click ‘Add New’ located in the upper right corner on the ‘Categories’ Bar
- Enter Category ‘Name’
- Enter Category Code (This will be abbreviation at the beginning of document number)
(Example” Preventive Maintenance = PM, Document Number = PM0001)
- Make sure 'Active' is checked.
- If this document will be available as production standard work on the Operator Portal, check this box.
- You can add Checklist Pre and Post work documents to an entire category using the drop downs. These are not required and can be left blank.
- If you have several approvers, you'll select their names by typing them into the 'approvers' box.
- If you have several approvers, but only require one approver to publish, you'll check the 'one approval required to publish' box.
- Click ‘Save’