L2L Pareto chart features lead the way in functionality, speed and usability for all levels of the organization. Both Users and Top Management pull numbers from the same data creating an aligned organization around shared metrics. Pareto Charts are a very useful tool to identify underlying and root cause issues.
Pareto Chart FAQ
- Why are my Action & Component minutes different than the regular downtime minutes? Answer
- How do I only show the Pareto Bars that are important and not everything? Video
- Back - Directs the User Back one page.
- Back to Form - Takes the User back to the Chart Filters used to create the chart.
- History Detail - Opens a Dispatch History report of the data used to create the chart.
- Export - Creates a spread sheet of the numbers used to create the chart.
The Drill Down functions allow the User to slice the data and display it in the pareto with a Variety of Options. Remember, some of these options are customer named fields specifically for your site, the titles may differ here in this article.
- Area, Lines Machines - Are the three levels of the L2L hierarchy. These three labels are customizable during set up of your site, so they may be named differently.
- Dispatch Type - Is a look at the different types of Dispatch Types that make up the data. Dispatch Types are selected when a dispatch is created.
- Value Stream - Another of the customizable data fields. Usually used to combine machines that perform functions on a single product.
- Action & Components - Is a drill down of the Action & Components entered by the Resource at the time of performing work.
- Why - An optional field, but like the Actions & Components codes is answered by the resource on the Dispatch Edit page.
- Technology - Another data field used to lump like machines together in order to pull data.
- Trade - Gives the User the ability to look at the data by the Resource Trade.
- Reason - Another field found on the Dispatch Edit page and input by the Resource during the event.
- Cost Center - Allows the data to be viewed using the Cost Center as the filter.