Pitch Schedule Templates are a great tool for the Schedulers of your organization. This tool allows you to make pre-determined schedule formats that can then be inserted on multiple lines or days. Multiple lines running the same shift configuration can then all use the same single template to build the Pitch Board.
Building Your Template
- From the main menu go to the Production Tab
- Go to: Pitch Schedule Templates
- At the top right of the title bar Select 'Add New'.
- Give your template a name and a description in the space provided.
- Start you template by entering the information for the first pitch on the schedule.
- Determine how many production and Non-production minutes will be used during that pitch.
- Select the + button on the right to add the next pitch.
- Repeat Step 7 until you complete your template.
- Click Save.
- Always try to sync start and end time of your template to the shifts in which you will be using the template.
- Don’t forget to add in the Non-production time for breaks, lunches and meetings.
- You can load multiple pitch templates on a single line. If the start and end times match, all pitches will be replaced with new pitches from the Template. If the start and end times are different, new pitches will be added to the existing pitch schedule.