If you add yourself to the work order routing rules, you will be notified whenever a work order is created that matches the routing rules.
To get to the routing rules page, first, click on setting in the work order module, and then above the security settings, you will see the edit routing button. (See screen shot below)
How to set a rule.
1. Click on the add rules button located at the bottom of the current rules.
2. In the first section (IF) from the left you will select the drop-down arrow and select how you want to start the rule. Your choices are Area, Line, Value Stream, Category, or Trade.
3. Next you select the equals (=) section which corresponds with your IF section.
Example: If you selected trade in your first section (IF) drop-down, then in the second (=) you would select a trade from the selection
4. Nest you select who needs to approve this work order in the Route To: section. Use the dropdown to locate the person who needs to approve these types of work orders.
5. Nest you can select who you want to notify that this new work order was created. Here you can add as many people as needed in the Notify section.
Note: You can add to the creation of the rule by selecting the plus (+) button below the IF section if you need to add more criteria as to who needs to approve and be notified. Think of this as AND logic.
Example: If Trade = Electrician AND Area equals (=) Facilities then route to X and notify X (See Below)
In Addition to that, you can adjust your work order notifications to notify upon 'Denied', 'Completed', and 'Launched' statuses by selecting 'TRUE' under the dropdown.
*Make sure all of your intended recipients have valid email addresses configured in their L2L User profile or they will not receive notifications. Without an e-mail address, these Users will not be able to have "Routing" rules configured.