At the top of the Document Center Settings Page you will see two drop down options to add Pre & Post Work Checklists. Those drop-downs contain all of the documents for your site. If a checklist is required to be done before or after work is completed, this is one place you can attach them. For example, I have shift standard work set up to be done upon checking into the Operator Portal. This shift standard work is its own set of questions, but if I choose a pre-work checklist assigned, it will put those checklist questions above the standard work questions. If I choose a post-work checklist, it will put those questions below the standard work questions.
Key Point: Selecting documents using the drop downs on this page, sets a global condition for all checklists launched. Every Checklist launched will now have a pre and post work checklist attached. This feature is optional. You can set up pre and post work checklists by Category or by Checklist as well.
Checklist Labels allow you to edit the terms Control and Reject to suit your site.
In order to start using the Document Center, you’ll need to set up user administrator access (contact your site champion L2L if there is no administrator currently set up)
- Go to the Documents Center via the menu tab on left side of the main screen and click on ‘Settings’
- This will open list of Administrative Users. Only users with Administration rights can add/edit additional users. If the list is empty please contact to Leading2Lean to gain access based on licensing contract for site
- To add Administrative Users Click ‘Add New’ located in the upper right corner on the ‘Document Settings’ bar.
- Select User from the drop-down list (user must be set up as a user in system)
- Select the necessary clearance:
- Authors: can add, checkout, and edit documents and past revisions.
- Publishers: in addition, can manage document categories and publish them.
- Admins: in addition to all permissions granted to authors and publishers, can manage users.
- Approvers: can approve document revisions. They must also be an Admin or Publisher.
- Note: In order to edit closed checklists, you must be an L2L Admin. Document Center Admins cannot edit closed checklists.