Edit Critical / Significant Downtime
- Go to the ‘Setup’ menu and click ‘Edit Critical/Significant Downtime’
- Select applicable machines.
- Note: you can drill down by area, line, technology, etc. to shorten the machine list to choose from
- A list of all machines based on selected criteria will appear at the bottom of the screen with current Critical & Significant Downtime settings
- Click ‘Set Critical’ to set machines in list to Critical
- Click ‘Clear Critical’ to clear critical status of machines in list
- Enter significant downtime setting in minutes and Click ‘Set Sig Downtime’ to set significant downtime limit for machines in list
Note: You must refresh the machine list before selecting the option (set critical for example) you want to perform by using the APPLY button (See screen-shot below)
How these tools work.
- Critical Areas/Line/Machines can be tagged to elevate the priority in your plant and will set a visual signal on the main dispatch screen.
Note: If it is a down red impact dispatch type it will change the row pink. In all event types, it will add a red triangle next to the machine code.
- Significant Downtime settings are used to track and report on events that exceed significant downtime criteria. They are used in the report for significant occurance (Breakdown) Pareto and also to setup the launch of a new Significant Event in the problem solving module when a dispatch crosses the threashold of the set time.