The Main Menu screen is the front page of Leading2Lean’s Dispatch Software. There are two versions of the Main Menu Screen. One version is for the standard Users of the Dispatch Software. The other version is especially designed for the Resource (Mechanic, Quality Techs, Etc). See Below
The Main Menu screen for Users has some basic functions such as:
- Access to the Dispatch Screens in Read-Only mode
- Quick link to the ‘Reports’ page
- Quick link for Logout
- A 48 hour running status graph of the Dispatch quantities
- Clickable Pie chart of the current open dispatches with links to the Dispatches in report format.
The Main Menu screen for Resources has some basic functions such as:
- Clickable pull down menu that allows Resources to view other Resource dispatch load
- Quick click button allowing Resources to set themselves as Available or Unavailable which is reflected on the View Resource button found on the Dispatch Screen.
- Information line, with a quick link, showing to which dispatch the Resource is currently dispatched
- Information line, with a quick link showing to which dispatches the Resource is currently assigned
- Information line showing to which dispatches the Resource is currently assigned
- Quick links to the Dispatch history of the lines and machines
- Real-time clickable Pie Chart of current open dispatches and a 48-hour histogram of dispatch activity.