Add Machine Groups
Machine groups allow Dispatch to group machines together on a production line to calculate OA. For example, if there are four machines that perform the same function on the line and one of those machines breaks down, then efficiency would be cut by 25%.
- Go to the ‘Setup’ menu and click ‘Machine Groups’.
- Click ‘Add New’ located in the upper right corner on the ‘Machine Groups’ bar.
- Enter a Machine Group Code. Codes are locked once saved. They can be inactivated, but not deleted.
- Enter a Machine Group Description. Choose a description that is common within the workplace and understood throughout.
- Select a Line from the drop down list.
- Click ‘Save’.