The Operator Portal has the ability launch Standard Work checklist to the operator during their production shift. **Document Category must have Production Standard Work enabled.
Launching a Standard Work document starts with the creation and the editing of a checklist in the Document Center. When creating a Standard Work document you must use the features found on the edit version of the checklist under the line titled: Production Standard Work.
There are three choices in the Schedule Type:
1. Repeat - Will launch the Standard Work into the operator portal at an interval in minutes set by the author of the checklist.
2. Repeat Daily - Will launch the Standard Work to the operator portal at a set time each day.
3. Shift Boundary - Will launch the Standard Work at the specified time from the 'Beginning of shift' or 'End of Shift'. Shifts must be properly established in the 'Setup' menu for this to work.
Note: All Standard Work is deemed 'Due' upon launch.
When launched, the Checklist will appear on the Operator Portal for the work to be performed in a "Pop Up" box. Should the site choose, you can turn this feature off in the Production module settings under the header 'Operator Portal Settings'.
1. If the Standard Work is launched and opened, the Checklist will remain incomplete and will need to be completed before the next Standard Work will launch.
2. If you've chosen Shift Boundary, the Standard Work is to the production line based on shift, meaning that the next due Standard Work will show when the next Standard Work is due for that shift, not the line.
Example: If Operator #1 completes a 'once a shift' Standard Work checklist on the production line for Shift 'A', the operator portal will show that the next due Standard Work will be the next day that Shift 'A' is scheduled to work, not the next time it is due for that line. Then, when Operator #2 arrives for work on Shift 'B' and logs in, the screen will display when the next Standard Work is due for Shift 'B', and so on.
3. You can review the previously completed Standard Work from the Operator Portal by clicking on the box with an arrow button next to the name of the document under 'Last Completed'.